From: Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:31:00 -0500 (EST)
To: davidbath1@attbi.com, cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Problems with fetchmail and ping

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I just want to mention that some
firewall programs replace the standard networking DLLs with their own,
thus creating problems even if they are not run.  Just my 2c.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
  -- /usr/games/fortune