Re: rxvt customization questions

> I'd also like to show the current working directory in the title bar of a
> rxvt console but haven't got a clue, so how can I achieve that?

Setting PS1 to:
PS1="\[\e]0;\h:\w\007\]$ "

Gets you the host and dir in the title bar with a $ prompt.

> I'd like to play around with colors like YellowGreen, Ivory or RedOrange -
> is there any possibility of getting these values working somehow, maybe with
> special add-ons?

You should be able to use any color in rgb.txt, as well as specifying
the color as #rrggbb where rr is the red amount in hex, gg green, etc.

> Unfortunately, I can't find out each necessary entry that will give the
> scrollbar a personalized new look, some of the settings do not work for me as
> expected, for instance Rxvt*troughColor (no effect at all).

The pre-built rxvt in Cygwin, is only configured with one type of
scrollbar enabled.  That might be the problem.  I never really messed
around too much with the others.

-steve