Re: /etc/inetd.conf: No such file or directory

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mikhail T. <mi+mimedefang@aldan.algebra.com>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named cygwin-mounts.reg was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

> It happened because you chose to install for "Just Me" instead of "All
> Users". Now you know what that means. "Just Me" is really not a good
> option in general. It should only be used by those that don't have
> permission to write into the HKLM registry subtree.

Khmmm, I'm fairly certain, I was not even asked this question. Probably,
as I said, because the registry already had the Cygwin keys left from
the previous installation, which was made by a user without the admin
privileges. Perhaps, the installer should be made a little bit smarter
about that?

Also, the ``inetd --install-as-service'' should've warned me at the
install time, shouldn't it have? Thanks! The inetd is working now.

For the benefits of those with the same problem, I'm attaching the .reg
file which assumes ``C:\cygwin''. Even if you installed CygWin elsewhere,
it is a lot easier to edit the file and then "just click on it", than
edit the registry manually.

	-mi