libstdc++

Hi ppl. I downloaded the pkg for gcc  so i can compile htdig.  when I tryed
./configure it starts looking for some files.. autoconf, automake, gcc...
all that was found.. but when it reached to look for iostream.h  it stoped..
and gave me an error telling me to download an install libstdc++ ...  is
there a pkg that contains those files??  or do i need to download the
libstdc++ src and the gcc src so i can install it?

Any1 else has compiled something in c++ and misses those files?  or is just me
that does not have those  files?

Thanks

--
StR <str@strgt.cjb.net>