Re: Gcc 3.2 -mno-cygwin

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 02:55:32PM -0000, Vince Hoffman wrote:
>I think you misunderstand. "It adds the "-mno-cygwin" functionality to the
>standard gcc package."
>is just the description of what the gcc-mingw package does. Its what it's
>always done. Its not a new feature, or am i missing something ?

You're not missing anything.  I suggested installing the gcc-mingw package.
Jim noticed that I released a new version of gcc-mingw (amidst a bunch of
other packages) and erroneously thought that his problem was somehow related
to my release.

I do admit that the discussion of gcc-mingw jogged my memory that I had
a new version to release, so I released it.  AFAIK it did not in any way
address any of the problems he was seeing.  As far as I can tell he just
didn't have the package installed.  Even the small amount of detail that
he provided seemed to verify this fact.

I guess we'll never know now.

cgf