From: Christopher Faylor cgf-cygwin@cygwin.com
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:46:30 -0500
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: LFTP: cygwin and setupterm

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 02:12:54AM -0300, Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:

>> #if defined(__CYGWIN__)
>> # include <ncurses/term.h>
>> # include <curses.h>
>> #elif defined(HAVE_CURSES_H)
>> # include <curses.h>
>> # if defined(HAVE_TERM_H)
>> #  include <term.h>
>> # endif
>> #elif defined(HAVE_NCURSES_CURSES_H)
>> #include <ncurses/curses.h>
>> # if defined(HAVE_NCURSES_TERM_H)
>> #  include <ncurses/term.h>
>> # endif
>> #endif

Why is there a separate Cygwin definition there at at all?  It seems
like everything should be handled by HAVE_NCURSES_CURSES_H and
HAVE_NCURSES_TERM_H.  Either that or the #if for the HAVE_NCURSES_TERM_H
should be moved outside of the if for HAVE_NCURSES_CURSES_H.

Btw, I just checked and uninstalling the termcap package (assuming
this is what you mean) does not install /usr/include/term.h.  That's
not a file which is included in the termcap distribution.

cgf