RE: Cygwin Network Programming Problem

<snip>

> I tried your source, looks o.k. at first glance, and it works
> perfectly. I tried to reproduce your problem, about 10 times,
> and I always got:
>
>   Hello, world!
>
>   Connection closed

<snip>

I did have the latest DLL, but apparently needed a reboot.  The server still
issues an "accept: No children" message after each connect, but now
continues working.  This is better, but I would like to understand why I see
this message.  To me, it looks like an error of either my own cygwin's
making.