problem with building the gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1

Dear list,
I have tried to build the newest mingw from source,
after looking at the source package from the net installer, it seems to
be precompiled, and not contain any needed support files.

There was no readme in the package, so next i will search the mailling
list, but here is what I needed to build at least the unpacking
makefile :

I stole the autoconf tools from the gcc install, and ran automake,
you will find the added files here
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/cygwin/added-gcc-mingw-3.2-20020817-1.tgz
(37k)

Here are the contents :