RE: Individual vs. list-only replies (Was Re: Force bash to start as administrator)

Just another 2 cents on the issue.

I'm using MS Outlook with MS Exchange Server. Whenever I press reply on any
message from this list, Outlook tryes to send the reply to sender only. It
happens for everyone except messages from Christopher Faylor. It never
happened for me on other mailing lists I participate. It looks that other
mailing list set Reply-To header on every mail they deliver.

Does anyone have a suggestion how Outlook can be configured to reply to the
list instead of replying to sender?

Pavel.