Re: How did I get it?

Gentlemen,

This is a little disappointing... The "MovieWorld" virus described at the McAfee site (<http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=99529>) appears to be unknown to Norton AntiVirus. I tried searching the NAV virus encyclopedia using both "MovieWorld," "Cygwin," "Cygwin1.dll" and "SUA.BAT" (a file listed as essential to the MovieWorld Trojan on the McAfee site) to no avail. This despite the date on the McAfee listing is June 4, 2002.

So, it appears those who use Norton AntiVirus will not detect this Trojan.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA