RE: Slowness on app startup after recent update (and yes I read the FAQ)

I'm not familar with strace. When I run it I get,

RDW@L0029357 /c/dev
$ strace /usr/bin/vi
strace.exe: error creating process /usr/bin/vi, (error
3)

Maybe I'm using it wrong. But when I do an strace on
ls I get something which looks correct.

Ron
--- "lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com"