auto-logout problems in tcsh

I just did a full update of my cygwin installation a couple of days ago
and I am now having problems disabling the auto-logout feature. I start
up a tcsh shell in the cygwin.bat file with the line

tcsh -l

After an hour, any tcsh shell automatically closes. I have done a search
for the TMOUT and TIMEOUT variables and they don't seem to be in my
environment. I found a line in /etc/csh.cshrc that was

unset autologout

but it didn't seem to disable the feature. I tried:

set autologout=0
set autologout=99999999
unset auto-logout

Nothing seems to work.