[ANN] Re: cyg-wrapper.sh

Hello Matt,

* On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 09:38:02AM -0700, Matt Armstrong <matt@lickey.com> wrote:
> Luc, you might consider adding an option to unset the PWD environment
> variable (or convert it to a Windows path).

That's done. I haven't done any test with perforce, so, let me know.

The two new options are:
    --cyg-PWD-clear   : to unset PWD
    --cyg-PWD-convert : to convert PWD to its DOS (short) form.

I was considering to handle other environment variables, but I didn't
see any good candidate -- ie. environment variables specific to bash or
cygwin that win32 native applications may also use.

--
Luc Hermitte