Re: completion-ignore-case (was: /tmp)

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:12:56 -0800 Shankar Unni <shankar@cotagesoft.com> wrote:

> Michael A Chase wrote:
>
> >   # Ignore case while completing
> >   set completion-ignore-case on
>
> Hmm. Thanks!  Now that I RTFM more closely, I also see "set
> complete=enhance". Is there a difference? The latter seems to work as
> I'd expect it to, so I'm now beginning my Big Move To Cygwin Tcsh :-/.

I looked in the fine manual for tcsh after I sent my email and found
the same thing.  I don't know if ~/.inputrc applies to tcsh at all.

If you find any other differences between Cygwin and Linux tcsh, they may
be of interest since the intention is to make things as much alike as
practical.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html