RE: GCC Include Paths

Vijay,

I guess I was misled by this:

/usr/include/limits.h:#define _POSIX_ARG_MAX 4096
/usr/include/sys/syslimits.h:#define ARG_MAX 65536 /* max bytes for an exec function */

Furthermore, "/usr/include/limits.h" bears a Red Hat copyright and is specifically marked as a "part of Cygwin," while "/usr/include/sys/syslimits.h" bears a "Regents of the University of California" copyright. Thus I assumed the former was more authoritative.

Sorry (again) for the misinformation.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA