sftp ssh chroot

Hi,

Anyone know how to set up a jail for sftp? I've followed the howto at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-07/msg02070.html but when I attempt to sftp login, the client freezes after I enter my password. The standard ssh login works well keeping me boxed in like it's supposed to. I was able to patch the code on my linux desktop at home to box in sftp clients and I want to know if there's a process for cygwin.

Thanks,
Jeremy Hein
--
"Nothing would please me more than being able to
hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

We are still waiting ....