Re: Force bash to start as administrator

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Andrew DeFaria wrote:

> Please don't email me directly - keep it on the list!

My mailer (pine) replies to the sender and Cc's to the list unless there's
a Reply-To.  Many people aren't subscribed to the list, and thus would
prefer the mail sent directly to them.  It is nigh impossible to keep
track of individual preferences, so it helps to provide a Reply-To header
if you want the response to go to the list.  I'm modifying this particular
message to go to the list only, but in the future, as a courtesy to people
replying to your messages, please set a Reply-To header to indicate your
preference.

Oh, and the previous message was Cc'd to the list.

> [snip]
>
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>
> > P.S. I don't know what Runas is, sorry.
>
> In a Windows window (since rxvt messes up with ptys in this case) try
> runas /?

Interesting, but it doesn't work unless your logon user has appropriate
privileges.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51