From: Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:06:20 -0500 (EST)
To: clewis@mobilecom.com, cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Force bash to start as administrator

Cary,

Windows already has such a service.  Try the following from your bash
prompt:

$ at `date -d "next min" +"%H:%M"` /interactive 'c:\cygwin\bin\login.exe'
Administrator

and wait at most 60 seconds.

If you want an interactive login, omit the "Administrator" from the line
above.  Not sure if you'll need password, either (I don't on my W2K
machine).
	Igor
P.S. So much for Windows security, eh?

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02,
p.51