Re: Bison 1.75

 From http://cygwin.com/lists.html:

	# cygwin-apps: a subscribers-only developers for discussing packaging
	issues regarding applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL.
	If you are maintaining or volunteering to maintain one of the packages
	that is distributed with the Cygwin net releases you should be
	subscribed to this list.  This list is intended for discussing
	solutions.  It is not (with one exception) for bug reports or "it would
	be nice" type of musings.  Use the main cygwin mailing list for that.

	Here's the one exception: This mailing list is the preferred location
	for design discussions and bug reports regarding cygwin's setup.exe
	program, although such discussions may occur on the cygwin mailing
	list, as well.  The setup program is found in the cygwin-apps/setup
	directory.

Redirecting to cygwin@cygwin.com.