FREE Support & Resistance Training: Breakthrough Technique

Dear Fellow Trader,

For a very limited time, I will be offering a free recorded training session to savvy
traders who want to learn a PRECISE way to identify true "Support and
Resistance" levels on their charts.

(NOTE: This session will only be available to traders who respond before
midnight on Wednesday, December 13, 2002. For full details, see the bottom of
this message.)

During my years of coaching traders from all walks of life, I've noticed that most of
them make the same mistake -- they incorrectly mark Support and Resistance
lines by "eyeballing" their charts.

The result? Improperly identified Support and Resistance often leads to bad
trades. But when Support and Resistance lines are marked correctly, You'll trade
more confidently and you'll make better trades that generate higher profits.
To help my private coaching students improve their trading, I've developed a
unique method of correctly marking TRUE Support and Resistance lines. You'll
have precise lines drawn every time so you can trade with confidence.

It's called "PowerStrike SR" -- and my students love it!

> > > FREE TRAINING SESSION < < <

For a very limited time, I'll give you access to a FREE 30-minute recorded
training session to learn more about "PowerStrike SR."

You'll learn:
* Why properly-identified Support and Resistance is crucial.
* The newly uncovered discovery of how option trading influences Support and
Resistance.
* How Trading Volume provides critical information for finding support/resistance.
* The common pitfalls most traders make in identifying Support and Resistance.
* How PowerStrike SR makes the identification of Support and Resistance
virtually
automatic.
* How you can get the PowerStrike SR software plug-in for MetaStock FREE

> > > A WORD FROM STEVE NISON < < <

"I've known John Slauson for almost 4 years and have worked closely with him on
a joint project for over a year now. His unique understanding of the markets and
technology has proven invaluable as a private coach to many of my clients. I have
the utmost confidence in his ability to deliver what he promises."

-- Steve Nison, Author of Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

> > > HOW TO REGISTER < < <

There are no forms to fill out. Instead, simply "REPLY" to this email, then "SEND"
and I will promptly send you an email with the private web link to the recorded
PowerStrike SR training presentation. This training session is completely free,
with absolutely no obligation. It's just my way of helping you learn more about this
powerful new trading method that can help you improve your trading for better
profits.

DON'T DELAY! Access to this special training will only be given out until midnight
on Friday, December 13, 2002. Just hit "Reply" right now and I'll send the training
link to you promptly.

Best wishes,

John Slauson
President and Lead Coach
Adaptick, Inc.

P.S. Take advantage of this free training offer right now. I will only email this link
to those that reply before Friday, December 13, 2002.