RE: can user add his own service in cygwin inetd?

See if I can make my question clear -- if cygwin inetd can launch a perl (as
a daemon) program? I can launch a .exe program without problem. If I move my
perl program to a linux machine, it runs fine.
I suspect that cygwin inetd just like exceed inetd -- couldn't launch a perl
program, but I want someone to verify.
Also I couldn't find any error message in Event viewer when it failed. Do
you have any idea where I can find a log file?
Sorry to bother you again, but I didn't get any other response.

Thanks millions
Hua