RE: can user add his own service in cygwin inetd?

Larry,
Thanks for your help. After I add new service in etc/services and
inetd.conf, inetd seems trying to launch the service I just added. But it
got "Connection closed by foreign host" msg immediately.
What I tried to do is launch a perl program. Exceed couldn't do it, that is
why I am seeking something to replace exceed inetd which could launch a perl
program on windows. Do you know if cygwin inetd can launch a perl program?
Thanks again for your help.
Hua