RE: Cygwin Reinstall Failiure

> From: Arthur I Schwarz
> [1] How do I know what I should have and should not have listed in the
> setup.exe package list? Is there any documentation on the required
> packages?

You shouldn't (I believe) have any choice with base, it should
aways be installed.  As for what else you have selected, if it
don't work (or appear) you need it ;)

Recommendations and patches for setup.exe which allow;

'download these for developer|user|X user|[insert group/category here]'

are, I'm sure, welcome :)

> [2] In what category should sh-utils be located (base?)?

sh-utils is a dependancy of base-files (as is ash, fileutils and textutils)
and should be installed with base-files.

J.