From:  Fred_Smith@computrition.com
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:05:25 -0500
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: cross-compiler

Pardon me if maybe this belong on developer instead....

I've seen mention of a cygwin-targeted cross-development toolset (for
LInux, perhaps....), but so far have no clue where/how one obtains it.

Is there a package available somewhere, or does one need to download gcc et
al (and I don't know how big a set of things 'et al' might be) and do one's
own build?

Tks!

Fred