From: Elfyn McBratney elfyn-cygwin@sickpuppy.co.uk
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:20:39 -0800 (PST)
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Another cygrunsrv question

I've got a perl script I use for just this, listing services on a server.
It requires NT >= 4, win32 perl or cygwin perl with Win32.pm and the al
library. I've attatced it to this post.

It shouldn't be too hard to add this functionality to cygrunsrv should it?

Elfyn
elfyn@exposure.org.uk

www.smokeJet.com - Free UK Internet Services

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No