FW: cygwin 1.3.17-1 gethostbyname() leak

Sorry, it decided not to reply to the list for some reason.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Fairbairn
Sent: 10 December 2002 08:57
To: 'Noel Gordon'
Subject: RE: cygwin 1.3.17-1 gethostbyname() leak

I can confirm it loses about 8k every sample of the Win2k Pro task manager
performance monitor - PIII 800MHz.  It doesn't seem to be the scroll buffer
or anything like that, and it is all free'd by ?Windows? when the program is
terminated.  Also removing the call to gethostbyname() and leaving a similar
printf doesn't give the same issue so it does appear to be gethostbyname()
that is doing it.

Cheers,

Steve Fairbairn