problems with CygwinPromptHere

Hi,

I noticed a strange shell behaviour using the "CygwinPromptHere feature" by
Glen Coakley. Within a console opened with CygwinPromptHere no alias'es I
defined in /etc/profile are read out. However, if I run rxvt the usual way (via
the default shortcut), my alias'es work just fine.
My /etc/profile looks like this (alias definitions in /etc/alias):

[...]
test -e /etc/alias && . /etc/alias
cd $HOME
[...]

It doesn't matter whether the alias definitions are included in /etc/profile
or not. I also tried using ~/.profile, same problem.
Strangely enough, any other lines in /etc/profile seem to execute correctly.

I'm using the latest Cygwin release 1.3.17-1 and the responsible registry
value looks like:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Cygwin_Prompt_here\command]
c:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe [...] -tn cygwin -e /bin/bash.exe --login -c "cd
'%1'; exec bash"

Maybe a switch for /bin/bash.exe is missing - which one? -i?
Any ideas?

Thanks,
- [mn]