Installation problem

Hi there!

I had a problem with Cygwin installation: it always
crashed during installation. It turned out that
the harddrive I was downloading the files to had
enough memory while the harddrive where I was
installing the stuff to did not. It might be
a good idea to add a warning, check and/or error
message there. FOr me the problem is solved
but as Cygwin is the chance of persuading win
people to linux it would be good to have that
warning...

Best,
-Jan