Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)

On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 04:18:38AM -0700, Michael H. Cox wrote:
>A might testy, ain't he ;-).  I'm sure he's got a lot of things on his
>plate, so try to forgive him.  Most of the time he provides
>constructive suggestions/advice.

Hello?  Don't make public apologies for me.  If you have facts to convey,
then convey them.  I don't need or desire anyone interpreting my words.
I'm not looking for forgiveness.  Not from anyone here, anyway.

This is not rocket surgery.  This isn't one of those "I'm not a programmer
so I don't know how to fix this" situations.  If you know C, you know
how to work around this problem.

>Here's what I've found so far.  Anyone else that has more
>info/corrections, please chime in.

No, let's not do that.  Just delete the offending line and move on.

If it helps, I'm happy to block this particular subject from further
discussion.

cgf