Shell script wont run with cron, but it works ok in the command line.

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
The cron works now!, the output its ok (date.txt).

but with my script the things are different, here are
the files I use.. I tested the script from the command
line and work flawlesly, but when i add it to my
crontab it does not work has expected!

the files are atached to the mail, and the output from
the script being executed by the cron its there too.

hope you can help me or advise me.

the main file is

http://mailplus.yahoo.com