RE: cron problem in W2K Proffesional

Ok, I have made the changes, now the directories show:

total 4
drwxrwxrwx    6 Administ Ninguno         0 Apr 12
2002 .
drwxrwxrwx   10 Administ Ninguno      4096 Dec  5
19:38 ..
drwxrwxrwt    3 asuncion Ninguno         0 Apr 12
2002 cron
drwxrwxrwx    2 Administ Ninguno         0 Dec  5
18:46 log
drwxrwxrwx    2 Administ Ninguno         0 Dec  5
18:46 run
drwxrwxrwx    2 Administ Ninguno         0 Apr 12
2002 tmp

total 1
drwxrwxrwt    3 asuncion Ninguno         0 Dec  6
15:44 .
drwxrwxrwx    6 Administ Ninguno         0 Apr 12
2002 ..
-rw-rw-rw-    1 asuncion Ninguno         0 Dec  6
15:44 lista
-rw-rw-rw-    1 asuncion Ninguno       318 Dec  6
15:44 listatabs.txt
drwxrwxrwt    2 asuncion Ninguno         0 Dec  6
15:44 tabs

total 2
drwxrwxrwt    2 asuncion Ninguno         0 Dec  6
15:44 .
drwxrwxrwt    3 asuncion Ninguno         0 Dec  6
15:44 ..
-rw-r-----    1 asuncion SYSTEM        234 Dec  6
13:04 asuncion1
-rw-rw-rw-    1 asuncion Ninguno       264 Dec  6
15:44 listacrontab.txt

I restarted the cron daemon, and waited for 5 minutes,
nothing happens yet.

Other ideas?

Eric De La Cruz Lugo
Merida Yucatan Mexico

---------
Also, once you have done this, shut down
your cron service and restart it.

Apr
> > 12 2002  /var/cron
> >
> > drwxrwxrwx     2  asuncion   Ninguno           0
Dec 6
> > 13:04  /var/cron/tabs
> >

> For some reason, your 'sticky bit' settings didn't
get set