Setup unable to download list of mirror sites -- One possible solution

I had the same problem with cygwin setup - it used to fail in getting the
mirrors.1st file from http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst  . I also
found setup.log.full contained line getUrlToStream failed!. I have found
that the error maybe caused due to Kazaa Lite - if you use Kazaa lite and
use it's supertrick to disable pop-up ads then check the HOSTS file(no
extension) located in Windows folder. I found that http://sources.redhat.com
was looped back to 127.0.0.1 in my case and that's why got the network error
with setup. Once I deleted the line(s) containing redhat's web address, the
problem was solved and setup was up and running again.

Naveen