Re: GCC compiler cannot create executables.

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:08:07 +0200 Ryan Budge <ryan@smarthand.co.za> wrote:

> Ive attached a screen cap of the window.  Sorry... I don't have script
> like I do in BSD to give the output in text.  Or am I being silly...

The latter.  You can cut and paste text from a console window in by
pressing Alt-Space and following the 'Edit' menu item.  If you have enabled
fast cut-and-paste in the window/shortcut properties all you need to do is
highlight the text with your mouse and press enter to copy the text to the
clipboard.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html