Re: Is it possible to use centralized passwords with cygwin inetd ?

Bruce P. Osler <brosler@cisco.com> wrote:

> I guess I was looking for something a bit more dynamic.

IIRC - If you do what was suggested, you should only need to rerun mkpasswd
when users are added or removed, not when they change their password.

Not wonderful, but distinctly better that what you imagine.

If you look inside a mkpasswd-generated passwd file, you will see that there
is no password info stored there.

Max.