Re: .dll.a, .dll files and other questions

Elfyn,

those links on (http://cygwin.com/docs.html) describing how to build dlls
seem to be utterly outdated.
I was digging thru the doc trying to figure out how to build dlls myself and
found much of conflicting information.

can you point me to some info about to build dlls using "state-of-the-art"
cygwin/gcc?
in particular I'm interested in how to build dlls that use system wide win32
hooks.

thx a lot.
Hans

today's cygwin