Dear Sir,

 *“中路通配件厂”专业生产VE泵头(VE分配泵泵头总成),主要型号有
    五十铃4JB1,康明斯6BT,依维柯低排放,五十龄皮卡.....

 * 中路通配件厂有多年生产VE泵头的经验, 作为较早进入油泵油嘴行
   业的专业厂,我们时刻跟踪国际各地其它柴油燃油喷射系统的制
   造商的生产工艺,并且不断吸收国际上最先进的加工,测试工.产品的
   质量和外观同国外同类产品相当.

 * 如对我们的产品感兴趣,请通知我们.

   we have been in the field of diesel fuel injection
systems for quite a few years.(CHINA)

  Recently we have developed a new kind of h&r,
AM Bosch number HD90100A.Its unit price is USD120/pc.And
we also adjust the unit price of Nozzle , Plunger to USD4~5/pc
respectively.

   We tell you that we will update our VE h&r
(hydraulic heads for the VE distributor pump) list in our
homepages.Thirty more models will be added.And the minimum
order will be 10pcs a model.

  we give the unity quotation of VE distributor head:

3-cyl:USD:55/1pcs
4-cyl:USD:40~50/1pcs
5-cyl:USD:55/1pcs
6-cyl:USD:45~50/1pcs

   We can ship the following three models to you within 8~10 weeks. after
we receive your payment.
  If you feel interested in our products,please advise the details about
what you need,such model name,part number,quantity and so on.We are always
within your touch.

  we'd like to interchange our website's linkage with you.As a result,we
can add the icon of your website to our website's main-page.
  Vice versa.What do you think of that?

Thanks and best regards

  Looking forward to our favorable cooperation.
  Hope to hear from you soon.
(NIPPON DENSO)
096400-0143
096400-0242