Re: Thank you!

I never considered the possibility that Cygwin could be unappreciated. Though, I'm sure the authors can get quite harried at times.

Suffice to say, "Cygwin rocks!" I have it on all my Windows machines, and constantly develop Unix-like scripts and utilities.
At work, we use it to create a "seamlessly" portable environment. And, these are just a few of the simple things Cygwin can do ... ;-)
Just starting to play with the X stuff ... it's great!

Joe