Thank you!

Chris,

Forgive the electronic intrusion, but I needed to congratulate you and the team on
Cygwin ... it saves us where I work.  We use it every day, it's on every dev box, and
because of it, we can build our code on multiple platforms without having to think much
about it.  It is the coolest -- makes Windows civilized :-)

Regards,

John Michael Zorko
software engineer - streaming media
ChainCast, Inc.