Re: gcc-3.2-3: bootstrap build fails (HAVE_DECL_GETOPT not in config.h?)

Christopher,

If it works for you. Great!
The idea of my post was to ask the advice of those people who were having
this problem. Resolution is necessary for those of us who are having this
problem.
I didn't request you in particular to help me, so if you can't offer any
helpfull hints don't bother.
I will move on.

Regards,
Anurag