Re: Cygwin official logo ?

Unless someone at least has some artwork to show,
why are we still discussing alternative animals?
I could give more reasons to choose a cygnet, but
why waste the time?

If cgf wants an otter, we should be looking into
how to get a good drawing of one. Preferably a
mean one, I guess. :-) I suppose we can give it
sunglasses at least. Or have it smashing through
a window carrying twin machine-guns. :-) :-)

So what type of drawing are we looking for? And
how small does it need to scale? For an icon you
probably aren't going to get more than the head
(especially if it's the larger sea otter).

-Jerry