Re: Resolved Re: gcc-3.2-1/i686-pc-cygwin/gcc/genflags is segfaulting

Mike,

At 07:37 2002-12-03, you wrote:
Dear fellow hackers,

Silly me in thinking that something positive would come from making
sarcastic jibes, it looks like I am not making any friends with my
statements.
Yes, it is silly. The ability to convey sarcasm in print (absent facial and vocal cues) is a rhetorical skill possessed by relatively few people. Even if you successfully conveyed sarcasm, which you did not, I'm not sure what positive outcome you expected. Perhaps a smirk on cynical readers' lips?

Please accept my apologies, and I will try and read the mailling list
some more, maybe even make a cygwin-gcc faq if there is none yet.

Mike

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA

Randy