Re: Cygwin official logo ?

Hi,

Reading a certain recent whiny post about not getting help, it occurred to me what the Cygwin mascot's name must be:

"The Cygwin Meany"

The only problem I can see is that no one thinks of otter's as mean, so perhaps one of it's relatives. According to the phylogenetic structure sent by Charles Wilson, otters are weasels, so perhaps that would work.

But given the opportunity at hand, I must again suggest the badger, my alma mater's mascot. According to Chuck's phylogeny, it's a close relative of the otter. And much more likely to win when taking on a big monster...

Randall