Re: AW: cygwin emacs: broken key mappings

That did the trick for the backspace. Thanks! Any other suggestions from anyone for the C-h mapping to DEL?

fergus@bonhard.uklinux.net wrote:

Oddly, backspace doesn't work in rxvt itself.

I don't use emacs at all so I don't know whether this suggestion will help
you. But when launching rxvt try including the switch

"-backspacekey ^H"

as in, say,

c:\Cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe {lots of switches} -backspacekey ^H -e
/bin/bash --login -i

Does that help?

Fergus

Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who dont.
-- Thinkgeek