Problem with CYGWISH

Dear all,

I'm using the latest cygwin release on a windows 2000 system. After having
started cygwish and typing tk_getOpenFile, I get a response that an internal
win32 error occured - of type CDERR_INITIALIZATION. Searching the net for any
reasons didn't show any results yet. And Microsofts documentation only
mentions, that this error usually occurs when there are problems with the memory
resources. (very helpful!!!!! - especially the "usual" - and no concrete
description on the meaning of this error message). So I doubled the memory from 128
to 256 MByte - without any result. So - is there anybody out there who had
the same problem with CYGWISH and who knows a solution?

Best regards