[BUG] in Setup 2.249.2.5

Hello all,

The bug is easily reproducible on my system:
  * Choose "Install from local directory" -> Next
  * Choose your favourite root directory (P:\cygwin in my case) ->Next
  * Choose your favourite package directory, but not the right one (C:\WINDOWS\desktop in my case) ->Next
  * [Scratch your head because you have a weird list of packages] ->Back
  * Choose the right package directory (even if it's not your favourite one - C:\Cygwin in my case) ->Next
  * [Scratch your head again because the list didn't change] ->Cancel
  * Write this mail.
Setup version 2.249.2.5

Hope it helps (hope it's new),

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak

BTW: If I have the time I'll have a look at the setup code to see if I
     can patch this up - I have a CVS checkout that dates only a couple
     of hours.