Re: Cygwin causes 0x00000024 Stop Error (BLUE SCREEN)

One further clarification. It happens well before the

Installation complete
[OK]

step. It actually happens before any of the post download scripts run. It happens when it is at (or nearly at) the very end of downloading the packages. After the blue screen, when I come back in, and just click through the install steps again, it usually redownloads or finishes one package, and then moves on to the install step (which works fine).

Do the MS debugging tools ship with NT 4? Or do I have to pick them up somewhere on the MS site? I don't do much windows programming, and I haven't yet been able to make java cause a blue screen... : )

But I'm pretty sure I can recreate the crash later today.

Dan