Re: Cygwin/Procmail stops working after setup.exe upgrade

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Thomas Baker wrote:

>  I still cannot
> get Procmail to write a log, so I am still unsure whether
> the problem lies with Cygwin, Fetchmail, or Procmail:

Can you run it from the command line? You can pipe messages in
mutt to "procmail -m .procmailrc"

--
Greg Matheson                    Learning: How do I get there from here?
Chinmin College                  Teaching: Where do I have to be to get