From: Madsen, Mark Mark.Madsen@divine.com
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:16:24 -0500
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: starting a CYGWIN app from a Windows Service

Thanks Dan. Using "rt" fixed the problem for the moment.

I will still need to understand exactly why there was a difference though.
CYGWIN is undefined in both circumstances. What I don't understand is the
"system" vs. "user" mount types. The file is on the local file system,
(C:/.../file.txt) so I don't know if that applies here.

-Mark