From:  nickolai.bogdatov@verizon.com
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:10:38 -0400
To: lhall@rfk.com, cygwin@cygwin.com, cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [REALLY OT] RE: 1.3.12-2 how to link with MS Platform SDK

OK,

I found my way around this problem with libraries. Just linked my program
using Borland compiler. Works fine :)

Regards,
Nickolai Bogdatov

|         |           "lhall@pop.ma.ult|
|         |           ranet.com" <lhall|
|         |           cygwin-owner@cygw|
|         |           in.com           |
|         |           10/10/2002 08:44 |
|         |           lhall            |

  |       To:       cygwin@cygwin.com
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  Re: [REALLY OT] RE: 1.3.12-2 how to link with MS
Platform SDK                                |

OK, I'll kill this off-topic thread.  Anyone praying wishing to pray in,
for, with, or to the Hall can meet me Sunday morning.  I'll be the one
holding the collection plate. ;-)

Larry (Divine) Hall