This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Open bash at the current explorer directory?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-bash-here-bwahahaha at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:32:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Open bash at the current explorer directory?
- References: <C42E3A12C85D6F43BA7D6FF7E89B053A777D8D@ant02exc.ant-it.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 04:27:48PM +0200, Gunnar Bostr?m wrote:
>Actually this was what I started with, but I had some trouble with the
>installation. Later on I found the idea to use an environment varable
>instead of writing to a temp-file. :-)
Is there any way that we can STOP discussing this now? Surely this
subject has been beaten into the ground so far by now that it must be
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html